Severance Negoitation Experiience, Thomas C. Walker
Employment Separation Company Eperience
Severance Negotiation Tips
The following alphabetical company list provides a small snapshot of my clients' employers and the scope of my practice experience, but does not suggest these companies have engaged in any wrongdoing or that the company listed, my client, or I have entered into any specific dispute resolution. Suffice to say, I have gained insight into the human resources practices of these employers through my practice. Every client situation is unique; every outcome is determined by the nature of that dispute, the personalities involved, and effacacy of the facts and claims.
P R A C T I C E E X P E R I E N C E
R E L E V A N T C A R E E R T R A I N I N G
- Employment lawyer & coach; litigation experience in California, Washington & Alaska
- Business consultant, practice leader with top tier consulting firms
- former Board of Governors, Hi Tech Net; Society of Human Resource Management
- Harvard MBA Graduate Leadership Program; Crossroads Transformational Leadership Consulting; Juris Doctorate, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Adjunct Professor or Law: Business Organizations / Employment Law, USVLS
- Practicing employment law attorney; Law Offices of Thomas C. Walker
Amazon Lab 126
Bank of America
Del Monte Foods
Dreyers Grand Ice Cream
eBay - Paypal
Space Systems Loral
Wells Fargo Bank
Maxim Integrated Products
Offices in SF, Palo Alto & Pleasanton
Copyright 2003 - 2018, Thomas C. Walker, Esq. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMERS: The content of this web site is intended to convey general information about the practice of Thomas C. Walker, Esq.. The use of information contained on this web site should not be relied upon as legal advice. Nothing contained in this web site or the use of is not intended as an offer to represent you and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of any e-mail or contact form sent to the Thomas C. Walker, Esq. will not create an attorney-client relationship. Time-sensitive information should not be sent through email or online forms.