Employee Severance Negotiation and Separation Strategy
Severance "Severance Pay" "Employment Separation" "Separation Agreements" "Employer Negotiation" "At Will" severance negotiation, executive law, noncompete
... always a one on one engagement with Attorney Tom Walker
SF Bay Area (415) 329-1000
Greater Los Angeles (213) 213-5575
After Hours Cellular (925) 621-9608
100 Pine Street, Suite 1250
San Francisco, CA 94111
My client's employers:
- Private & Non-Profit Employers
- Transformational Thinking & Planning
- Better Money, Terms, Agreements, Planning
EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR & ATTORNEY
- Personal Advisor for Change Strategy
- Separation Timing, Notice & Tactics
- Optomizing Severance Pay & Terms
- Offer Letter Reviews & Negotiation
- Severance Package and Releases Reviewed
- PIP Push Back and Protection Tactics
- Reasonable Accommodation Notices
- Pregnancy Leave & Anti-Discrimination
- FMLA, Paternity Leave, STD/SDI
What's at stake? Your ongoing financial security, continuing insurance benefits, capturing lost equity and deferred compensation, your professional reputation, future ability to work for whom you wish, your career story, your graceful employment transition; in addition to your peace of mind.
DOC LEGAL REVIEW
JOB PROTECTION TACTICS
for current & former Employees, Executives, Professionals
Silicon Valley San Francisco Bay Area Los Angeles
Consultation ~ Negotiation ~ Representation
Help is just a phone call away ....
Copyright 2003 - 2017, Thomas C. Walker, Esq. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMERS: The content of this web site is intended to convey general information about the practice of Thomas C. Walker, Esq.. The use of information contained on this web site should not be relied upon as legal advice. Nothing contained in this web site or the use of is not intended as an offer to represent you and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of any e-mail or contact form sent to the Thomas C. Walker, Esq. will not create an attorney-client relationship. Time-sensitive information should not be sent through email or online forms.